Santula oriya recipe cooking method and ingredients used in Pariba Santula odia style dish get here.
- Brinjal 50g
- Pumpkin 50g
- Tomato 1 pc
- Bhindi 2 pcs
- Potato 50g
- Banana raw 1 pc
- Drumstick 1 pc
- Potal (optional)
- Beans (optional)
- Panch phutana 2 tsp
- Kalinger ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Garlic 8 flakes / ginger 2 inch
- Badi 10 pcs
- Chopped green chili
- Coriander leaves
How to Prepare (Cook) :-
- Boil the vegetables and tomato with minimum amount of water, salt and turmeric powder.
- In a kadai heat oil and add all seeds.
- Add chopped garlic/ginger and green chili.
- Salute for one minute.
- Add the boiled vegetables and badi.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: Garlic is preferred, but ginger can be added for garlic for people who do not take it.
Follow the above steps to cook a delicious Santula recipe at your home and enjoy.
Based on 38 Review(s)