Crab Curry oriya recipe cooking method and ingredients used in Kankada Tarkari odia style cuisine get here.
- Crabs – 5 pcs
- Ginger-Garlic paste
- Onion chopped
- Tomato Puree
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala
- cumin powder
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
How to Prepare (Cook) :-
- Boil the crabs with water 15-20 mins & clean them (only the body & claws
are used. Crack the crab claws lightly & cut the body half).
- Grind chopped onions, garlic, ginger, teja patra, make masala paste.
- Hit oil & fry some cumin seeds.
- After few seconds, put these masala paste & fry them.
- Then add chilli powder, tumeric powder, salt to taste, cumin powder & fry them 10-15 mins.
- Add Tomato puree to these fried masala & fry for 5-10 mins.
- Add a little heated water & cook till done.
- Fry these masala till oil comes out from the paste, then add crabs, heat in low flame 15-20 mins.
Then serve with garam masala.
Follow the above steps to cook a delicious Crab Curry recipe at your home and enjoy.
Based on 14 Review(s)
very nice.. i love this dish..
Check out for delicious Odia recipes at Sangita Kitchen.