Prawn Dalma oriya recipe cooking method and ingredients used in Chingudi Dalma odia style cuisine get here.
- 1 cup fried Mung Dal
- 2-3 Cups Toor Dal
- Potato, Brinjal, Pumpkin – 300gm
- Small prawns
- Refine Oil
- Fried cumin & Red chilli powder
- Panch Phutana
- Dalchin powder
- 1 tbsp of Ginger minced
- 2 Green chilli minced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 4 Dried red chillies
- 2 Teja patra
How to Prepare (Cook) :-
- Dry roast cumin & red chilli on pan and grind it properly.
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Add both fried mung dal, toor dal, salt, haldi minced ginger, minced green chilli & 2 teja patra.
- Leave it until Dal is half cooked.
- Add potato, brinjal, pumpkin until vegetable becomes soft.
- Then add them prawn which is fried in refine oil.
- Boil 3-4 spoon refine oil on pan.
- After 2 seconds, fry dried chillies & panch phutana until it crackle, put onion chopped.
- When onion looks brown, put it to cooked dal with prawn.
- Sprinkle dalchin powder & roasted cumin, chilli powder.
- Serve it with steam rice.
Follow the above steps to cook a delicious Prawn Dalma recipe at your home and enjoy.