Besara Tarkari oriya recipe cooking method and ingredients used in Pariba Besara Curry odia style cuisine get here.
- Saru (arum,arbi) – 200gm
- Tomato – 150 gm
- Raddish – 150 gm
- Egg plant (brinjal) – 200gm
- Onion – 100gm
- Cilantro(coriander leafs) – 25 gm
- Mustard seeds – 6 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 2.5 tsp
- Dry chili – 3 pcs (as per taste)
- Garlic – 15 cloves
- Potato – 150 gm
- Pumpkin – 150 gm
- Raw papaya – 400gm
- Raw banana – 100gm
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Dry mango flakes ( aambula) – 1 pc (small) or tamarind (tentuli)
- Salt (as per taste)
How to Prepare (Cook) :-
- Make a fine paste of mustard seeds ( 5 teaspoon ), cumin seeds ( 2 teaspoon ), dry chili (2 pcs) and garlic.
- Clean the vegetables, peel & cut into small pieces.
- Make thin slices of onion. Cut the coriander leaves.
- Cook the vegetables with turmeric powder, salt and 3 cups of water in a pressure cooker.
- Cook it for 5 minutes or till it’s cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds (1 tsp), cumin seeds(1/2 tsp), dry chili (1 pc).
- When it starts spluttering, add onion slices & fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Add the boiled vegetables & stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Keep aside and garnish with coriander leafs.
Follow the above steps to cook a delicious Pariba Besara Tarkari recipe at your home and enjoy.