Ilisi Machha Mahura oriya recipe cooking method and ingredients used in Hilsa Fish Mahura odia style cuisine get here.
- Ilish Fish – 500gm
- Potato – 300gm
- Yam(Desi Aloo) – 200gm
- Arum(Saroo) – 100gm
- 50gm – Buta dal (saturate with water for 30 mins)
- 7 cloves – Garlic paste
- 2 – Onion paste
- 1 inch – Ginger paste
- 2 – Teja patra
- Dalchin powder
- Roasted cumin seeds
- Red chilli
- 4 – Green chilli paste
- Turmeric powder
- Pancha Phutan
- 2 pc – Red chilli
- Mustard oil
How to Prepare (Cook) :-
- Clean the fish & cut into small pieces.
- Marinate fish with turmeric powder & salt.Half fry it in mustard oil.
- Boil 6-7 cup of water. Add potato, saroo, desi aloo, buta dal, salt, haldi & leave it until half cooked.
- Then boil 6-7 spoon mustard oil in kadai.
- Fry dried chilli, teja patra & pancha phutan until it crackles.
- Add all of the paste, salt, turmeric powder & fry it till oil comes out from paste.
- Then add fried vegetables with fish & mix each other propely.
- Let it cook till becomes gravy.
- Sprinkle dalchin powder, roasted cumin, chilli powder.
- Serve it with steam rice.
Follow the above steps to cook a delicious Ilisi Machha Mahura recipe at your home and enjoy.
Ilisi Machha Mahura